Thursday, September 25, 2008

There's Nothing Like Some Recognition..

to chase the blues away:
It is from Mama K, who I see has a lovely blog with great music.

The best part - I get to pass it on to seven more bloggers. I am going to give it to a few of the brilliant blogging unschooling moms who have most inspired me over the past several years.

Rue - who may have just gotten this award? So what. She can get it again. Too brilliant.

Kelli

Schuyler

Sandra

Vicki

Gail

I have to get in a few of the women who are so creative and patient with their younger kids, and who both happen to live in very cool areas of the world:

Jodi in Australia

Rachel in Chicago

4 comments:

gail said...

Well...Thank You...and right back at ya! It's my first blog award and I just don't have my acceptance speech ready..:-) I should definitely get back to it and try to make it worthy of this award. Thanks Madeline.

kelli said...

Thank you sweetie!

Angie said...

Thanks for all the great new blogs to check out - especially my favorite kind - unschooling moms!

Rachel said...

Thank you for that recognition! I feel a bit undeserving, as I haven't even been blogging since you gave it to me, but we've had a couple of busy weeks, and hopefully an award-worthy post will appear soon. Oh no, the pressure! Until then, I just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate the thought, and even more, I appreciate the fact that you read the blog at all! That's truly better than any award. :)