Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Retreat

This week, Jesse is in a long awaited video game creating camp. Gillen is in a CSI camp. They are in Roswell at Nicolas' sister's house, swimming in a big pool every afternoon and loving their camps.

I am on retreat from my normal routine, savoring this opportunity. I've de-cluttered a closet (it took three hours), meditated every day, exercised, scrapbooked, read and written.

I'll get a date with Nicolas tonight.

Shaking up the routine makes me really happy. And, I'll be really ready for the joyful sounds of the boys to fill the house again.

5 comments:

gail said...

Have fun!!! Glad you are enjoying some time to yourself and that the boys are having fun too!

Clementine said...

I hope that you have fun!! and i am 100% sure that the boys are also having fun, but what camp did they do to?

Unknown said...

It makes me happy to hear that when you have some time to yourself, you take care of your self. Guilt free self care rules!

Bhu said...

You go! I'm so glad you're having a great week.

Cam said...

I always think of so many things that I could do with a spare moment and some peace & quiet, but when my guys are gone, it only takes me a little while to look around and think that it's just too quiet. I love my noisy fellas! I love being present and knee deep in the busywork of being a mom and wife. I know it's important to take time to recharge, but I am always so glad when they walk in that door!

:)